About The Website
Our Website offers a diverse, current, and exciting mix of online games created by Run3.me, as well as games created by independent developers and Run3.me partners. Players can access our Websites to play games without registering; however, they may choose to register to create a public or semi-public profile and to save games, high scores, and comments on this profile. Also, visitors to the Website will be able to rate games and browse for the newly added, top-rated, and most-popular games.
The Information We Collect
The information that our Website collect includes (among others) the following:
- IP address, Cookies, and Web Beacons
- When you visit our Website, our servers automatically save your computer’s IP address. IP addresses will be collected, along with information about the actual web pages that you visit on the Website. If you arrive at the Website via a link from another website, the URL of the linking website and the URL of any website that you link to next will also be collected.
- to operate and improve offerings on the Website;
- to help authenticate you when you are on the Website;
- to remember your preferences and registration information, as applicable;
- to present and help measure and research the effectiveness of Run3.me’s offerings, advertisements, and email communications; and
- to customize the content and advertisements provided to you through the Website.
- Run3.me may also use third-party payment service providers (“PSP”), offering payment transaction services to Run3.me in order to sell a product or service through the Website. Whenever you buy something from the Website (e.g., a virtual game item or a subscription for a game download), the information that you provide to the PSP is subject to their privacy policies, not ours. You explicitly consent that Run3.ne may provide personal information collected from you to a PSP for the purpose of the offering of the payment-transaction service whenever you buy something from the Website and that such PSP may use such data for (statistical) analysis of payment transactions. Run3.me shall be allowed to notify a PSP regarding a user that engages in (or who a party believes has engaged in) any activity that is illegal, that violates any person’s rights, or that led to such user’s suspension or termination of use of the Website.
- Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can (re)set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can opt out of receiving cookies from certain third-party advertising networks by resetting your browser.
- You may choose to register with us for a better game experience and/or to create a public or semi-public profile for participating in our social gaming network. This includes, for example: overviews of high scores, achievements listings, and individual game recommendations on the Website. When you register with us, you provide us with certain personal information, such as a username, date and month of birth, and your email address. The information you disclose in that respect may also become publicly accessible. We provide you with privacy settings that restrict other users from accessing your information; namely, our network architecture and your privacy settings allow you to make informed choices about who has access to your information. We allow you to choose the information you provide to friends and networks through our Websites. When your privacy settings permit it, other users may be able to see and supplement your profile (e.g., by posting comments).
- If you decide to disclose information in a public venue or in games, we will consider that information as part of the public domain. This information will be accessible to any person who uses the Website.
- Your email
- We only collect email addresses that were provided to us directly by you. Your email address will only be used for the following purposes:
- the promotion of (new) games;
- service emails (on updates, new design, new features, etc.);
- delivering messages you have allowed us to pass on (e.g., from other people in your social network).
- Without your approval, we will not:
- make your email address visible on the Website;
- use your email address for purposes other than those described in article 2.9 hereof;
- Combination of Personal Data
- For optimizing our services and the Website, and for the purposes mentioned in this article 2, we are entitled to combine your personal data (including your email address, as applicable) with other information about you collected by or provided to us.
To Whom Does Run3.me Provide This Information?
Run3.me may provide information to any party whose services it engages for the purposes of its normal operations (for example, those partners who assist us by providing technical or operational facilities for the Website and so forth). We may also supply information to other parties if we are required to do so by law or by a ruling handed down by a court of law. Run3.me does not provide personal details to other parties for commercial, advertising, or marketing purposes, except if you explicitly give us permission to do so, or if doing so is part of a specific program or operation for which you have registered. In such case, you may withdraw your permission at any time.
Why Do We Collect Information?
Access to the Information We Have Collected about You
- Your personal data will be stored by Run3.me.
- Users with a personal profile on the Website may review, update, or delete personal data collected by us by clicking on the appropriate link in the personal profile.
- In general, if you wish to have access to your personal data to correct or delete the information that we have collected about you, please send a written request to Run3.me at firstname.lastname@example.org with detailing your request and the data you have provided to.
- Parents of users under the age of 16: If you wish to have access to your child’s personal data to view, correct, or delete the information that we have collected about your child, please send a written request to Run3.me at Contact Us Page. with detailing your request and the data you have provided to.
- We have implemented appropriate measures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to correctly use the information we collect online. Your personal data visible on the Website (such as any public comments posted by you and/or any data in your profile) are accessible to third parties, and you acknowledge and agree that such third parties are able to copy such information to their own websites or other locations.
- The Internet is a global environment, and using the Internet necessarily involves the collection and processing of personal data on an international basis. Therefore, by using (one or more of) our Websites, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
If you have any additional questions or requests, you may send an email by Contact Us Page.